Meanwhile in London Ontario, I'm suffering from constant headaches from the seemingly never ending heat waves and from the cicada's chirping around 24/7. I haven't had much motivation to do much unfortunately that means I haven't gone biking much and have been pretty restless but not restless because of it. Also when I try to sleep the heat away and stay up at night, my mother comes back from work screaming how I'm not going to amount to anything because of it. Awesome.
- Heat waves all over Ontario the last couple of week, which as been both brutal for myself and my hair.
- Since my last post I've seen Spiderman and Brave. I'll admit Brave wasn't what I was expecting, but I thoroughly enjoyed it (plus the soundtrack is fabulous). The Amazing Spiderman was good and certainly better then the Toby!Parker adaptions, but I'll call it a far stretch to call it amazing.
- Got my 2nd Adagio tea order, slowly working up to writing another tea review post but I just can't drink tea in this heat often.
- Someone send help, Skyrim has literally taken over my life. Looking back on it, I probably should have played Dragon Age: Origins first before tackling such an extensive game as Skyrim.
- I spend much of last week calling Canada Post everyday because whoever was delivering mail to our apartment building was incapable of opening the door/putting the mail in the unit boxes/or left packages on the front porch steps to be stolen. Hint the package was my Qwertee shirt, which thankfully arrived this time (well after I stepped on when leaving the house).
- Lastly I'm currently watching Kuroko no Baske, but since the fall anime line up looks boring and the tv line up shouldn't take up too much time I'm going to rewatch Avatar: the last airbender and Tiger&Bunny after I catch up. Ahh, living the high life.
- This weekend 3 more baby crested geckos hatched and 4 more are left to go, which will be the end of what the my girl's breeding ever. I should probably take some pictures of the babies soon just to show how much they've grown.